School Administration and Management
OUR MODE OF OPERATION AND OBJECTIVE
To set up each departmental head with the responsibility of achieving the dept’s target.
– Monthly Performance Review Session with departmental heads to determine progress or otherwise of the department and the school at large
– To ensure strict compliance with the school’s performance standard with a view to motivating staff to deliver according to specification.
– Regular knowledge improvement program to bring all members of staff to speed on the issues pertaining to the school and her brand.
– To motivate staff through productivity bonus – this will ensure that staffs that are working are rewarded while those that are lazy are promptly sanctioned.
– Regular event alerts. This will sensitize the parents and guidance on the benefits of bringing their children only to our school.
– We will set up a vibrant customer service department to work tirelessly in ensuring that parents experience with the school is a pleasant one.
– To take the school online with a view to appealing to international and social media savvy share of the market.
– This will turn happy parents into loyal brand ambassadors.
PUBLICATION • Production of Banners • Production of Exercise Books • Production of Year Book • Production of branded Carriage Bags • Production of branded Envelopes etc To increase the mileage of the schools advertisement efforts
School Administration and Management : “School Consultancy service” is such an overused term these days that it is hard to know exactly what it means. And everyone is either an expert or a neophyte. But School consultancy is not scary, and it’s actually not all that difficult if you work with the right person. And by right people, we mean those who can find, connect and retain meaningful relationships that equate to brand and revenue growth. Global Heirs Corporate Services is a result driven Educational Development Specialist with proven track record in Strategic Planning, Relationship Management, Digital Marketing, Training and Brand Building.
SETTING OF QUESTIONS
We set questions for our school partners to enhance quality performance and productivity of teachers in class. The performance of the student will reflect the productivity of the staff, thereby allowing us to evaluate the performance of staff for appraisal and promotion.
We create a branded online presence through the use of social media that will allow client schools connect to a wider audience, spread its message and agenda, monitor online reputation and trends, Increase the availability and usage of online research materials. These are some of the ways we market and promote our client Schools
QUARTERLY STAFF PERFORMANCE TRAINING
We train the teachers at the beginning of each trimester/term to improve performance and for better productivities.
•Performance improvement techniques
• Interpersonal relation
• Self-esteem management
• Temperament control and identification etc.
We will introduce Performance Management Systems that will serve as the link between the school’s corporate strategy and the execution ability of the workforce in that it defines and clarifies the knowledge, skills and attitudes that lead to sustainable success.
The best performing organizations have the following in common:
strong leadership and compliance team
motivated and competent workforce
ability to attract and retain best hands
A disciplined and ownership approach to work
ability to effectively use technology
We will devise a strategic measure by introducing an independent and effective compliance officer to police the policy. .